"Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated."
1) Information is Power. I will make every effort to educate you about the market area, individual communities, and specific properties.
2) Safety. I will provide complete Florida and BHHS Florida Realty consumer disclosures for review.
3) Confidentiality. I will not intentionally discuss your purchase with anyone you have not already informed.
4) Personal service. At your decision, I will work with you for a day, week, month or years. No purchase is necessary. My only request is, if you are satisfied with services rendered, you will enthusiastically refer me to others.
David Critzer - Realtor®
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION and DESIGNATIONS
*(CAM) Community Association Manager
*(NABOR) Naples Area Board of Realtors
*(BEAR) Bonita Springs/Estero Board of Realtors
*(MIAAOR) Marco Island Area Association of Realtors
*(FAR) Florida Association of Realtors
*(NAR) National Association of Realtors
*Miami University - Oxford, Ohio. BS in Business Administration
*25 Years Merchandise Marketing Management
*Education of Elementary, Secondary, and College Level Students
*Originally from Cleveland, Akron, and Columbus, Ohio
*2020 - Approximately $58 million in career transactions
*2016 Berkshire Hathaway Luxury Collection Specialist
*2015 Honor Society - top 13% of BHHS Florida Realty
*2014 Honor Society - top 13% of BHHS Florida Realty
*2009 & 2010 Golden Bear Awards -Bonita/Estero Assoc. of Realtors
- presented to 37 agents out of 900 members for over $5 mil. sales.
*2010 International Sterling Society
*2009 International Diamond Society - top 5% of CB worldwide agents
*2008 International Sterling Society - top 4/8% of CB nationwide agents
*2006 International President's Circle - top 7% of CB worldwide agents
AWARD WINNING WEB SITES: